IDEAL TEMPLATE FOR BURNS AND DONOR SITES
SEESKIN ULTRATHIN micro-porous sheet dressing forms a conformable protective layer at the wound surface, maintaining a physiologically moist microenvironment that is conducive for the formation of granulation tissue and blood vessels and the re-epithelialization.
- Primary wound dressing for all drainage types
- Micro-porous, soft, absorbent, and conformable wound dressing
- Maintaining a physiologically moist microenvironment that is conducive for the formation of granulation tissue
SEESKIN ULTRATHIN offers wider coverage for chronic wounds
- Partial Thickness Burns
- Donor Sites
- Dehisced Surgical Wounds
- Trauma Wounds
- Post-Operative Wounds
Precaution and Warning
This dressing is intended for single use only. All open left out content must be discarded.
WARNING: Potential risk of loss of sterility and infection if opened and re-used.
How to Apply
SEESKIN ULTRATHIN is easy to use and has only 3 STEPS
- Debride the wound bed if necessary, wash the wound bed with normal saline water thoroughly.
- Apply the seeskin dressing on the wound and ensure 100 % contact with the wound bed.
- Cover with an appropriate secondary dressing or absorbent gauze dressing.